We invite students of the Faculty of Medicine in Hradec Králové, Charles University to participate in the integration course Welcome to the Czech Republic.
During the course you will receive the following information for free of charge:
- Residence legislation: Visas, long-term residence permit, permanent residence permit, citizenship. Terms, conditions and fees. Biometrics. Travel in EU/Schengen area. Invitation to family and friends. Family reunification. Conditions for study.
- Employment: Employee card. Types of work contracts. How to look for a job. Taxes. Health and social insurance. Students and employment. Risks and protection of employees.
- Healthcare system in the Czech Republic. Public and private health insurance. Social security system in the Czech Republic.
- Housing: Renting a flat. Searching for flat. Housing contracts. Fees related to rental and services. Housing and residence legislation.
- Everyday practical life: Emergencies. Transportation. Driving license. Post office. Official correspondence etc.
- About the Czech Republic: Czech public holidays. Customs and traditions. Basic cultural overview. Interesting sights and leisure time activities.
- Important contacts: Ministry of the Interior, Foreign Police Service. Integration centres and non-profit non-governmental organizations providing free of charge services to foreigners.
The course is intended for foreigners from non-EU countries.
The course is free of charge, however registration is necessary.